In honor of a Valentine’s Day spent reveling in the freedom of single life, I figured I’d throw a bone out there for any potential suitors. Tinder just isn’t cutting it anymore for my wanderlust stricken soul.
Travel can invoke a whole new vigor; a fresh outlook from the monotony of every day life, but can also bring out the worst in a relationships. I’m on the prowl for a travel companion willing to savor the cultural experiences and exotic foods with me, while keeping cool through the foreign languages and inevitable mishaps.
- Mountains and adventures, with a night cap of Netflix and chill.
- Strolling through vineyards and
- Getting up close and personal with the
- Wandering laneways of urban cities to find the latest street art.
- Romantic dinners of fresh seafood (and chocolate cake)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A 23-year old, angsty Midwestern gal, currently residing across the world in Australia.
- A “travel” blogger who often scores free tours and accommodations.
- A strong and independent woman, but too social to go solo.
- A fearless, open mind, unafraid to try unconventional new things. A far cry from my former days as a Type A, cautionary perfectionist, where my idea of a risk was trying out a new ice cream flavor. I now live for those raw, adrenaline-fueled moments that invigorate my soul and keep me yearning for more.
- A bit of an ADD talker, never able to sit still through long movies.
- The most awkward girl you’ll ever meet, unafraid to say any and every thing that comes to mind. Unless it comes to feelings. Those are gross.
- A fun aficionado, regardless of the situation.
- An instagram addict/superstar.
- A bucket list checker offer.
- Not afraid to get down and dirty.
- Never backs down from a good ol’ fashion challenge.
- The perfect little spoon.
Have I sold myself yet?
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- Challenges me to push my own boundaries beyond my comfort zone.
- A 5-star sense of humor. Travel is messy. It’s full of flight delays, cancellations, and poor weather. Venturing into the unknown means thing can and will go wrong, but you can balance it out by having a good laugh. One who is able to go with the flow and make the most of sticky situations is invaluable.
- Patience to stop to take countless photos.
- Doesn’t mind taking cheesy couple photos in random exotic and landmark locations. And doesn’t get embarrassed when I tag them on insta.
- Flexible and down for whatever. A rare breed.
- Doesn’t always agree with me. Travel is about broadening your horizons and teaching you to think in new ways. Continually reaffirming each other’s opinions doesn’t lend itself to much creative thought. I want you to push my buttons and prove you can hold your own.
- Isn’t glued to a smartphone. I am weary of those who prefer to stare down at a screen rather than up at life. Make memories with me instead!
- A good sense of direction, to make up for all that I lack.
- Intelligent and worldly, able to converse on a wide range of topics, and give their own unique perspective. But also a good listener as I do like the sound of my own voice 😉
- Gifts me plane tickets and experience rather than roses and jewelry.
- Someone I am able to spend an unlimited amount of time with and not want to throw myself off a cliff. But also, realizes the importance of taking time for ourselves to rejuvenate.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to tell me when I’m being crazy. Someone to keep me grounded. You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.
Our travel experience can be shaped based on location, money, weather, food, language, attitude and expectations, but most important, by the company you keep. I am here to encourage you to open your mind, stretch the boundaries you never even knew existed, and adventure this vast, beautiful world with childlike awe and wonder.
I mean how could you say no to this face?Join me in navigating this crazy world, won’t you?